In all conveyancing matters, the Contract is an extremely important document. It contains the offer, acceptance and agreement between parties to finalise a transaction. Contracts contain a number of requirements and need to be prepared accurately and professionally.
Velos Property Lawyers are experts in the preparation and handling of contracts in all aspects of the law but in particular conveyancing matters. We have expertise in preparing contracts of sale of real estate with both general and special conditions.
How we can help
With over 35 years of preparing and handling contracts of sale of real estate and supporting our clients with these issues, we can help you with the following and more:
- Preparation of contracts and Contracts of Sale of Real Estate
- Preparation of complex contracts with special conditions
- Examining contracts with a view to identifying special or obscure conditions
- Providing advice on all types of Real Estate Contracts and other legal options available
- Pre litigation advice on legal options available
- Conducting litigation in real Estate Contracts
- Attending mediation and settling disputes in Real Estate Contracts
If you require expert legal services in relation to all Real Estate Contract and property law matters, speak to us as soon as possible so that we can advice you and adequately prepare you for the range of legal matters that you will need to consider.
We are ready and able to provide advice, appear and also brief experienced Expert Counsel on an urgent basis to attend in order to best defend, safeguard and advance the rights and interests of our clients.