Disclosure & Vendor (Section 32) Statements
When it is time to sell your commercial property, house, land, unit or apartment, one of the first things to undertake before you list your property with an agent is the preparation of a Vendor (Section 32) Statement.
This is an extremely important document with statutory disclosure requirements. A failure to include certain information can result in the failure of a sale going through.
This is a common issue in the conveyancing process. In the case of a purchaser wishing to withdraw from a Contract of Sale, the first document that will be examined will be the Vendor (Section 32) Statement with a view to finding errors or omissions. It is imperative this document be prepared properly according to law and be legally binding. This is another of the strengths of Velos Property Lawyers. Call us today to have us take instructions and prepare a comprehensive and legally binding Vendor (Section 32) Statement.
How we can help
With over 35 years of supporting our clients through conveyancing matters, we can help you with the following and more:
- Take instructions for preparation of Vendor (Section 32) Statements
- Discuss in full with you all details of your property for sale or purchase
- Order all relevant documents for your Vendor (Section 32) Statement
- Prepare the Vendor (Section 32) Statement in full
- Discuss the completed Vendor Statement with you checking all requirements
- Complete the legally binding Vendor (Section 32) Statement
- Send the Vendor Statement to the selling agent or deliver it to you.
If you require expert legal services in relation to all Vendor (Section 32) Statement property law matters, speak to us as soon as possible so that we can advice you and adequately prepare you for the range of legal matters that you will need to consider.
We are ready and able to provide advice, appear and also brief experienced Expert Counsel on an urgent basis to attend in order to best defend, safeguard and advance the rights and interests of our clients.